Our members expect value and savings. And EyeMed has plenty of it.
You’ve heard it before. Employees often think they can’t possibly afford vision benefits, especially when coupled with rising health care and other ancillary benefit costs. Or they don’t think they need vision benefits, because they don’t understand the value.
Extra value, extra discounts
EyeMed is a different kind of vision benefit plan—one that offers extra savings and helps keep money in employee pockets. With EyeMed, members receive discounts and special offers (all above and beyond the funded benefit) to help them save even more.
Let’s start by talking in-network savings. With EyeMed, employees save even more on glasses, lenses, contact lens and other materials at in-network providers. Here’s the line-up of additional discounts for more savings that help further reduce out-of-pocket costs:
- Ability to use frame allowance and contact lens allowance in the same year
- 20% off any balance over the frame allowance
- 40% off additional complete pairs of glasses—all year long
- Up to $50 off premium, non-prescription sunglasses at Sunglass Hut2
- 40% off hearing exams and discounted, set pricing on hearing aids
- 15% off LASIK—or 5% off promotional pricing
- Low fixed pricing for blue light filtration lens coating3
- 20% off non-covered items, like lens cleaner
Plus, employees have access to extra year-round savings and discounts—on top of their benefits. EyeMed’s member-exclusive Special Offers are a click away at eyemed.com or on the EyeMed App. Talk about impressive. Details and exclusions may apply.4
- An extra $50 off a complete pair of glasses or prescription sunglasses at LensCrafters®
- An extra $50 off a complete pair of glasses or prescription sunglasses at Pearle Vision®
- Eye exam copay covered at Pearle Vision
- Save $800 on LASIK, with the Wavelight Laser, at LasikPlus®
All this without even mentioning that new members receive additional deals in their Welcome Kits—just for joining EyeMed. Now we’re talking!
Save even more at PLUS Providers
Eye360, EyeMed’s newest generation of products, can put even more money back in employee pockets.5 Eye360 extends vision benefits to include a $0 copay on eye exams and an additional frame allowance at PLUS Providers. Get the straight talk on Eye360 here and start saving now.
1EyeMed Internal Satisfaction Surveys conducted by Walker and Convergys, 2019.
2Redeemable at participating Sunglass Hut stores in the U.S. and online at sunglasshut.com. Excludes Cartier, Celine, Chanel, Costa, Dior, Maui Jim, Michael Kors, Ray-Ban Junior, Ray-Ban Disney, Tiffany, Tom Ford, Vogue Junior, Oakley NFL, SGH collaborations (Sarah Jessica Parker, AlexaChung, Off-White), Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli and Starck. Limit one discount per transaction. Not valid with any other coupons, discounts or promotional offers. This offer is not good on gift card purchases, gift wrap, shipping, taxes, returns or exchanges. No cash-back value, cannot be redeemed for cash, may not be sold or transferred and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Valid in the U.S. only. Offer valid until 12/31/2021. Sunglass Hut at Hudson’s Bay and select Sunglass Hut airport locations are unable to honor.
3Members should consult their plan benefits for coverage details.
4Special offers for EyeMed members available at participating providers. Offer codes may be required for redemption.
5Eye360 is not available in all U.S. states. Consult EyeMed representative for additional details.