You have a lot on your to-do list – we get it. That’s why we've made extensive changes to our portal making it easier to update and manage membership, pay invoices, check eligibility and much more. Say hello to EyeManage - the NEW Group Portal. EyeManage is a great resource in helping manage your vision benefit invoices. The new portal still provides you quick, 24/7 online access to your safely stored invoices from the last 13 months.
You should already receive an email alert when your invoices are available – typically during the first week of every month. Simply follow the link in the email to log in to EyeManage .
Alternatively, visit eyemed.com, click on login at the top right, and choose Employer. This will prompt you to log into the EyeManage portal with your user ID and password provided by your EyeMed account manager.
Can’t find your log in credentials or not receiving the invoice email alerts? Contact your account manager for assistance.
Pulling your invoice and roster
Once you’re logged into the portal, viewing your monthly invoice is simple:
- Navigate to the billing tab in the top menu bar.
- Choose the group from the “Select a group” drop-down list and click the “Search” button. NOTE: You can search by name or plan ID.
- Download buttons are available to view the roster and summary.
- Click on the invoice number to view the invoice details.
- Choose "View all" to see historical invoices.
Paying your invoice
Use the below payment choices based on your group's options.
By credit card (for select groups): If online bill payment is available for your group, you’ll see an option to pay by credit card on the “Billing” page. To pay by credit card, simply:
- Click the “Select an Invoice” button in the row corresponding to the invoice number you want to pay and click the “Pay Invoice” button.
- Follow the prompts.
By ACH (for select groups): Please include the invoice number in the description or addendum when initiating your payment on your bank’s portal.
By check: Remit payment to the address found on your invoice. Be sure to include the invoice number and invoice amount to check remittance advice. Paying multiple invoices? List the amount being paid per invoice.